Affilate and Referral Links
These are all financial and/or travel services I use that I can provide a referral code or link. This page is here for my convenience when copying/pasting links for friends. If you use any of these links you may find some will provide you with a benefit, some will provide me with a benefit, or both.
American Express British Airways, Gold or Platinum cards
- American Express have a couple of cards you might find useful… follow the link, scroll to the bottom, select the card you want and sign up.
- Gold credit card is probably the best bet if you’re not sure which one to take out, as this is free for the first year, comes with some nice benefits and earns you Membership Rewards points (which you can turn into Avios, hotels points, etc)
- BA Executive Club cards are good if you already have a lot of Avios and want to make them go further
- Platinum charge card comes with an extensive range of travel benefits, including free airport lounge access, but costs a whopping £ 450/year – this is pro rata refunded if you cancel mid-year – I habitually take this card out a month or two before big family holidays and cancel it when I get back
- Billhop enables you to pay a bill by bank transfer with a credit card (note you cannot transfer money to private individuals or use Billhop to pay off a credit card or other loan)
- Curve is frankly amazing… one debit card in your pocket, which you can charge back to almost any other credit or debit card and it’s fantastic abroad as they only charge 1% – to sign up download the app, then use my code AZJSO when you sign up for a free fiver
- A ‘proper’ taxi app for astute people who avoid Uber – sign up here for free credit … or my code is GTULTUB
- I mopped up my old pensions and put them in a place where I can see them with Pension Bee
- Revolut is less convenient (you have to top up) and less widely accepted (it’s a prepaid card) than Curve or Starling but has a very good 0% foreign exchange mark up and excellent rates.
- Simply Business provdes indemnity and liability insurance – if you use the referal link you will get a gift card when taking out a policy.
- Another great finance app I use is Starling, my referral code is D5BAWD6J
- The car of the future is here today! If you’d like some benefits when buying use my referral link.
- Topcashback has paid me back over £ 2,000 over the past five years. Sign up and always check before buying anything online. I rarely take cash, instead cashing out in Avios or vouchers.