Affilate and Referral Links
These are all financial and/or travel services I use that I can provide a referral code or link. This page is here for my convenience when copying/pasting links for friends. If you use any of these links you may find some will provide you with a benefit versus simply signing up with the provider directly, some may provide me with a benefit, or both.
American Express Gold and BAEC cards
- American Express have a couple of cards you might find useful… follow the link, scroll to the bottom, select the card you want and sign up – do not sign up for Platinum unless you really want to pay Amex £ 450 a year!
- Billhop enables you to pay a bill by bank transfer with a credit card (note you cannot transfer money to yourself or use Billhop to pay off a credit card or other loan)
- Curve is frankly amazing… one debit card in your pocket, which you can charge back to almost any other credit or debit card and it’s fantastic abroad as they only charge 1% – to sign up download the app, then use my code AZJSO when you sign up for a free fiver
- I mopped up my old pensions and put them in a place where I can see them with Pension Bee
- Revolut is less convenient (you have to top up) and less widely accepted (it’s a prepaid card) than Curve or Starling but has a very good 0% foreign exchange mark up
- Another great finance app I use is Starling, my referral code is D5BAWD6J – if you use this you might get signed up to their service a bit faster, and I get a heart-shaped icon appear in the app
- If you’re in the market to buy the car of the future you can use my Tesla referral link for free Supercharging on Model S or X. http://ts.la/gary4695
- Topcashback has paid me back nearly £ 2,000 over the past five years. Sign up and always check before buying anything online. I rarely take cash, instead cashing out in Avios or vouchers.